[ALAC] New incoming ALAC Members

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Tue Aug 30 17:21:49 UTC 2016

More than Welcome!!! We are waiting you to touch the ground running... policy work is waiting...
 Welcome!!

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
Sorry for any typos.

On 8/30/16, 2:16 PM, "alac-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org on behalf of Alan Greenberg" <alac-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org on behalf of alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca> wrote:

    I would like to welcome and congratulate our new ALAC Members
    appointed by the Nominating Committee, Andrey Kolesnikov from Europe,
    and Javier Rua-Jovet from North America.

    For those of you who have not yet reviewed their bios, you can find
    them at
    https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/nomcom-bios-2016-08-29-en#khaled-koubaa.

    Although the appointments do not become effective until the end of
    the Hyderabad meeting, as is our standard practice, they have now
    been added to all of our mailing lists.