[ALAC] Acceptance of Chair Nomination

Beran Dondeh berandondeh at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 28 20:48:55 UTC 2016

I completely agree with Seun that Alan always lends a listening ear regardless of who is doing the talking. Alan has been very supportive in my short years in At Large and the ALAC lending a hand and giving advice as and when needed.

He has my support.

Beran

"The best of you are those who are best to the women" Mohammad SAW

Sent from my iPhone