[ALAC] Acceptance of Chair Nomination

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Sun Aug 28 00:13:33 UTC 2016

Hi everyone.

I would like to take this opportunity to offer Alan my unequivocal support
in his offer to serve the community through an ongoing role as ALAC Chair.

For those of you who don't know me, I am not in At-Large leadership now,
but for many years I had the pleasure of working with Alan in many
functions within NARALO, ALAC and the broader Internet governance community.

I could list all of Alan's qualifications and experience, but most of you
won't read something that long. So let me summarize my thoughts this way:

There are very, very few people I have known among ICANN volunteers who
have the combination of diplomatic skills, policy analysis, awareness of
ICANN process and the sheer determination to make the voice of end-users
heard within ICANN. Alan is all of that.

I welcome contact from anyone interested in knowing more.

--
Evan Leibovitch
Geneva, CH

Em: evan at telly dot org