[ALAC] [ALAC-Announce] CCWG Accountability Webinar | Tuesday 23 August 2016 at 20:30 UTC

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Aug 22 11:05:50 UTC 2016

Hello all,

what is this Webinar about? I note that the agenda is not updated hence
I have no clue what this is for. Is this about cost control mechanisms
on how to control the cost expenditures of CCWG Accountability Work
Stream 2 in which case I don't know how this is of concern to all ALAC
members, or is it about new cost control mechanisms in ICANN for future
ICANN budgets, in which case this has the potential to greatly affect
At-Large as our budget seems to always be complained about by other
parts of ICANN?
Kindest regards,

Olivier