[ALAC] Almost final Multi-Year GA/Summit Proposal

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 09:02:18 UTC 2016

Hi all

I've said it before but not with such specificity. My recommendations:

1. Incorporate the key ideas in the "Proposal" section into the Executive
Summary

2. Merge the "Background" and the "importance of Face to Face" meetings
into a couple of paragraphs

3. Shorten the bullet pointed items in the "MultiYear Planning section" to
key ideas only, present them after a short introduction

4. End with the conclusion and next steps, as is :)

3 pages MAX. (plus your graphic and annexes).  At the moment we are
competing with the bylaws for quantity.

Maureen