[ALAC] The Public Interest

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Apr 14 06:54:59 UTC 2016

Correction:/

"As a reminder, when the ALAC discussed the Public Interest with the
ICANN Board at the Marrakech meeting, Bruce Tonkin, Board member,
responded with a vision of the Public Interest mission of ICANN that was
purely technical in terms of making sure Domain Names resolved to the
proper IP addresses."/

That was a discussion in the context of Consumer Trust. Still, I see
both Consumer Trust and the Public Interest as being related.
Kindest regards,

Olivier

--
Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD