[ALAC] Fwd: ISOC - CL : IGFSA: Opportunity for funding of national and regional IGFs

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 16:32:07 UTC 2016

I understand the igfsa funds is available to all national and regional igfs
irrespective of country status the form is available at the url below:

https://igfsa.wufoo.com/forms/nationalregional-igf-meeting-funding-proposal/

Regards

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos
On 5 Apr 2016 17:07, "Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond" <ocl at gih.com> wrote:

Funding not possible for National  IGFs in countries that are not in
developing countries list.
Kindest regards,

Olivier