[ALAC] Liaison appointments for 2015-16

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Sep 21 20:39:37 UTC 2015

Judith, for the record, the for formal Liaison
are all either designated by the ICANN Bylaws, or
the rules of the target groups as being a single position.

I really think we need to de-couple positions
such as these from "people getting involved".
Most of these positions are filled by people who
have been involved for quite some time - they are
not entry level positions. It is an important distinction.

Alan