[ALAC] Liaison appointments for 2015-16

gbruen at knujon.com gbruen at knujon.com
Mon Sep 21 18:28:23 UTC 2015

All,

I have to support Sebastien

The four people are fully qualified and trustworthy. That's not the issue.

Such is the life of the volunteer community in that we are all
completely strapped for time, as ICANN activities pile-on it is
difficult to manage it all and find new blood for slots while the bus is
in motion. However, we have to find a way to  keep our leadership
selections democratic while also retaining experts who have precious
insight.

I admit it is a conundrum.

Garth Bruen
gbruen at knujon.com

617-947-3805
http://www.knujon.com
Fisher College, Criminal Justice Division
Chair of ICANN At-Large North America (naralo.org)
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/4/149/724
Twitter: @Knujon