[ALAC] Description of Sole Designator

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 15:45:56 UTC 2015

Very useful to get everyone here on the same page.  But IMHO, it is neither
the the messenger or routing - of the decision contained in the message! -
that matters to the people that matter.  It is and always will be 'who but
us is consecrated in law and practice to make decisions coming on fiduciary
and statutory responsibilities'.

I hope they don't take the bait and go down that rat hole with an
argy-bargy on designator vs. membership models. For my own sense is that at
Board level there is no lack of understanding of both and their concomitant
implications. It is rather the distance between Board and CCWG on the
matter of who shall exercise the real power.

Designator or membership model, the political act remains the same. The
fellows with final say on the model remain the ones who must knowingly
agree to devolution of their powers.

-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799