[ALAC] Description of Sole Designator

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 14:36:26 UTC 2015

Hello Alan,

A few comments below:

Alan wrote: "...The cases of directors appointed by the Board, or entire
Board removal will be dealt with later..."
Do you mean this will not be addressed by the CCWG? and are there instances
where board unilaterally appoints board member?

Alan wrote: "....To be clear, although the Sole Designator may be used to
communicate the result of a community decision, it is the entire set of
AC/SO communities that may participate in any decision....."

Well considering the current CCWG proposal, this is not entirely accurate
in the case of the individual board removal. Nevertheless I guess there is
no need to raise it as an issue again.

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*

Bringing another down does not take you up - think about your action!