[ALAC] ALAC Chair

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sat Oct 10 14:59:41 UTC 2015

According to the ALAC Rules of Procedure, my first term as ALAC Chair
which expires at the end of the Dublin meeting is renewable if I am
still an ALAC Member and still am willing to continue in the
position. As I will be starting a term as a NARALO-selected ALAC
Member, I hereby announce that I am willing to continue in this role
for another year.

I ask that ALAC staff open nominations for candidates for the rest of
the ALAC Leadership Team.

Alan

ALAC RoP 8.2 If the Chair is still a member of the ALAC in the year
following his or her selection, is willing to continue in that role
and subject to the eligibility rules in Paragraph 5, the Chair's term
is deemed to be automatically renewed for a second year without any
explicit action of the ALAC.