[ALAC] Selection of Pre-Dublin ALAC Leadership Training Program attendees

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Oct 6 02:12:53 UTC 2015

As we feared, it appears that Harold Arcos will
not be able to arrive in time for the LTP. We
still expect him to be in Dublin, but our best
guess is that he will not arrive prior to the
start of the ALAC meetings, but he will be there
for several days and the Incoming ALAC Development session on the final Friday.

In his place, Humberto Carrasco will be attending.

This decision was taken by the ALT as there was
insufficient time to do a more widespread
consultation or vote. The decision was unamimous.

Alan