[ALAC] Fwd: Re: [council] GNSO Council Chair 2015 -2016 election results

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Nov 24 01:07:35 UTC 2015

FYI

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [council] GNSO Council Chair 2015 -2016 election results
Date: 	Tue, 24 Nov 2015 02:07:09 +0100
From: 	Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl at gih.com>
To: 	James M. Bladel <jbladel at godaddy.com>, GNSO Council List
(council at gnso.icann.org) <council at gnso.icann.org>
CC: 	Glen de Saint Géry <Glen at icann.org>

Dear James,

in my capacity as ALAC Liaison to the GNSO Council, I would like to
extend the ALAC's congratulations on your appointment as GNSO Council
Chair. Having worked in various capacities with your predecessors, I am
well aware of the size of responsibility and workload in such a
position, and wish you and your Vice Chairs Heather Forrest and Donna
Austin the best for a successful year.
Best regards,

Olivier