[ALAC] Draft Statement

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Fri Nov 20 04:17:06 UTC 2015

Dear all,

attached you will find a first draft statement on the Preliminary Issue Report on a Policy Development Process to Review All Rights Protection Mechanisms in All Generic Top-Level Domains for your review and comments.

You can find the wiki space for this public comment on https://community.icann.org/display/alacpolicydev/Preliminary+Issue+Report+on+a+GNSO+Policy+Development+Process+to+Review+All+Rights+Protection+Mechanisms+in+All+gTLDs

Comments on this preliminary report will close on November 30 so I apologize in advance for the very short time to comment on this first draft.

I suggest we leave comments open until Monday so I can review them and have a second draft prepared by Tuesday and if no further comments are needed then we could vote on it for approval.

I hope you find this draft useful and that you can enrich it with your comments.

Best regards,