[ALAC] ACTION: Endorsements: Competition, Consumer Trust and Consumer Choice Review Team

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 19:29:05 UTC 2015

Judith those of us who wear several hats in ICANN could/ should have
nominated which of the parts of ICANN (where it is an AC or SO) they are
seeking endorsement from (if any)...  If selected to serve on the RT an
individual can only if a 'representative' only hold one such position...

In my case I have been effective and involved in the preparatory WG's on
this important topic and also have served on behalf of the ALAC in ATRT1,
but served in the CCT work to date 1st earliest work, on behalf of
ALAC/At-Large and more recently (secondly and with reference to the
baseline data etc.,) on behalf of the ccNSO and I chose after interaction
with a few of the ccNSO Council and its Chair to seek their endorsement and
hopefully continue this work on their behalf...

I hope that helps...