[ALAC] Discussion: CWG-Stewardship role in implementation

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Tue Nov 17 03:08:09 UTC 2015

I also support the expansion and the co-Chair note

Vanda Scartezini
Sent from my iPhone
Sorry for typos

On 17 de nov de 2015, at 00:17, León Felipe Sánchez Ambía <leonfelipe at sanchez.mx<mailto:leonfelipe at sanchez.mx>> wrote:

Hello all,

I agree that the whole point of the Co-Chairs e-mail is precisely avoid going into a more bureaucratic process. I support the expansion of the CWG’s role and would agree on the ALAC supporting the Co-Chairs e-mail.

Best regards,

León