[ALAC] Fwd: [IANA-issues] Comments for 2nd Draft Proposal of the Cross Community Working Group IANA Stewardship

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sat May 2 09:11:55 UTC 2015

Dear all,

since we are now reaching ALAC commenting - please be so kind to take
note of the message below and spend time to read and comment.

The ALAC has conducted a Webinar on the Topic. The slide deck plus and
full recording and transcripts of the Webinar in French, Spanish and
English can be found on https://community.icann.org/x/iConAw

This is arguably one of the, if not the most important policy process of
the year - a process that will greatly affect end users. If you have any
question, please do not hesitate to ask them. Now's the time.

Kindest regards,

Olivier