[ALAC] ALAC Chair, and At-Large Staff please note my proxy for CCWG and other ALAC At-Large Leadership discussions that go to vote or ballot tomorrow and when absent for the remainder of ICANN53

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 21:30:09 UTC 2015

Whenever I am absent from convened meetings and proceedings for the
remainder of ICANN53;  I hearby appointed Léon Sanchez to act as my proxy
without limitation or direction in all matters of discussion,  polling,
ballot or vote, in all matters where I would normally have the right to
exercise those privileges...

Please also redistribute print and file this wherever it is required

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
Date and time stamp to be taken from received email headers