[ALAC] Thoughts Requested on ICANN CEO Criteria

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 14:25:46 UTC 2015

Hi Colleagues,

I think we can still find a good CEO since we have identified some of
the core attributes s/he requires. I suggest we start the process by
looking within the Community, going forward it will be important to
factor succession planning into the organization by creating a
substantive Chief Operating Officer position in the structure of the
organization.

Regards

Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277