[ALAC] ICANN's risk management

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 18:31:21 UTC 2015

I had resisted responding to this risk business because what was missing
was the contextual map; alleging risk absent context is, well, a wash.

What a grab bag - or as CLO would say 'a dog's breakfast' - this is!
Everybody and their halfwit brother will find something there, won't they?

First of all, I cannot help but notice the bulk of them could be replaced
with one phrase, 'goodwill deprivation', seeing they mostly redound to
goodwill.

Second of all, I'm always wary when auditors throw this bag of jack at me;
the intent is never to inform but to obfuscate.  Call that killing us with
science.

That last link to details of the 'strategic risks' doesn't work!  Come to
think, maybe that is where the 'sense making' takes place huh?

-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799