[ALAC] ICANN's risk management

Rinalia Abdul Rahim rinalia.abdulrahim at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 05:01:27 UTC 2015

Dear Olivier,

Thank you for your comments.  Part of the board's agenda for Singapore is
to address the issue of risk when meeting with community on Constituency
Day in Singapore.  Please feel free to bring the issues and recommendations
up.  In the meantime, I will share your comments with the Risk Committee
and staff.

Do note that the list is not complete.  The Risk Committee sent out a
message to all SO/ACs recently requesting input to address gaps.  The list
does not yet reflect community input.  Also, risk ranking is done
internally.  Actual ranking and mitigation will not be disclosed to protect
the organization, but the Risk Committee would welcome any input from
community to inform ICANN's risk, risk ranking and mitigation.

Best regards,

Rinalia