[ALAC] Fwd: [Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Agenda and documents for WG call on Tuesday 6 January 2015

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Tue Jan 6 10:01:22 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone

This is the document on privacy/proxy services that will be considered at the meeting in a few hours from now- with a hope that it can be released as a report for discussion in Singapore - but must be approved by the WG for release by 19 January.

Section One of the report is the summary - with highlights on the outstanding issues (some not labelled as issues but the wording makes it pretty clear what the issues still are - largely around how much effort should be made to contact the beneficial registrant for non LEA/Security messages, ability to charge for forwarding of messages, checking details of the beneficial registrant are a few of the main ones.  What we haven’t touched is what to do if the ‘accredited’ P/P provider (and we don’t know what that means) doesn’t abide by the specification.

Clearly, going through this will be part of the session on privacy in the Singapore session

What I am looking for is any and all comments on this draft so that I can make any final comments in the next few days.

Holly

Begin forwarded message: