[ALAC] LAC STRATEGY - LAC SPACE at ICANN 52 -SiNGAPORE meeting

Vanda Scartezini vanda at uol.com.br
Fri Feb 6 13:12:38 UTC 2015

Dear all

As LAC region had establish from some time now, our region has a  1.5 to 2
hours slots at each ICANN meeting to explore business and engagement
opportunities around the world . This Singapore meeting will be no different
and our LAC SPACE will be running on Monday 9th, from 10:30 to 12:00 with
the following Agenda. I am the coordinator of a wonderful group of
collaborators from our community and from ICANN.
 It is, of course, an open session and you all are invited. Thank you for
your attention.

  10:30 ­ 10:35   Introduction   Rodrigo de la Parra  ICANN - Vanda
Scartezini
  10:35 ­ 10:55   LAC Strategy Update   Rodrigo Saucedo ICANN (remotely)
  10:55­ 11:15   The Consolidated RIR IANA Stewardship Proposal (CRISP)
Esteban Lescano (remotely)
  11:15 ­ 11:35   New vision for internet architecture, ³Internet of the
Future²   Professor Antonio Alberti ­ INATEL (remotely)
  11:35 -11:45   Plans and strategy for .ltda   Urs EROES ­ dot LTDA
  11:45 ­ 12:00   DPRD¹s work in LAC Region   Nora Abusita -  ICANN

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil