[ALAC] Fwd: ICANN and Consumer Trust

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Dec 3 22:29:55 UTC 2015

Thanks Jean-Jacques,

Perhaps it is my natural aversion to hierarchies and the
often-imposed requirement to traverse them, but in my mind, this is a
staff issue and rightfully should be directed at the President and
CEO. If the perceived confusion was not associated with someone who
reports to the CEO, I would have directed the letter even lower in
the organization. I copied the Board, and in particular our Director
and the Chair, and I presume it will be more widely distributed, but
in my mind, asking for action from the Board is exactly what should
not be needed if things are working well.

If the letter yield either no results or what we deem to be
insufficient action, then we could escalate.

Alan