[ALAC] Dublin - additional day?

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 01:01:33 UTC 2015

Holly:
Dublin is okay but IMO, its the 'rural' parts that showcase the authentic
Irish character.

Don't know if it has changed since the several times I've been in the early
to mid 90's. But I'd recommend go west thru Mullingar and Athlone, all the
way to Galway.  Or, alternately, to Donegal.  I thoroughly enjoyed the
rural Irish mores, especially the pubs and how they welcome strangers. If I
didn't fill my mouth and go spit it out, I would get drunk from the many
free drinks I get in the rural pubs with a wink and some Gaelic thrown in.

-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799