[ALAC] URGENT: Internationalization of ICANN

Rafid Fatani rafid.fatani at accesspartnership.com
Wed Apr 1 14:03:28 UTC 2015

Not something that is traditionally admitted but…. You got me Alan!

The world of ICANN is bizarre, anything goes!

Raf

On 1 Apr 2015, at 14:59, León Felipe Sánchez Ambía <leonfelipe at sanchez.mx<mailto:leonfelipe at sanchez.mx>> wrote:

I always knew I had to learn French.  Time has caught up with me and will no longer wait. Lucky me I already know Arabic :P

Sent from Outlook

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 6:23 AM -0700, "Rinalia Abdul Rahim" <rinalia.abdulrahim at gmail.com<mailto:rinalia.abdulrahim at gmail.com>> wrote:

Alan, perhaps a smiley face at the end of your intro sentence?  It is 1st
April after all.

Rinalia

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 8:31 PM, Alan Greenberg