[ALAC] Fwd: A CWG to develop an IANA stewardship transition proposal

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Sep 24 17:46:03 UTC 2014

Dear all,

please be so kind to find an update on the CWG to develop and IANA
Stewardship Transition Proposal.

Our own status update: at the moment 3 out of 5 RALOs have provided the
name of their proposed candidate for this CWG, all candidates coming
from the pool of volunteers currently part of the At-Large IANA Issues
WG. As soon as I receive the feedback from the two missing RALOs, NARALO
& AFRALO, I shall ask for consensus from the ALAC and if such consensus
is reached, I'll forward the details as per the process below.

Kind regards,

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond
ALAC Chair