[ALAC] Fwd: RE: Joint SO-AC-SG-C Submission on ICANN's Enhancing ICANN Accountabitliy Plan -- Clarifying Questions

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Sep 23 18:46:50 UTC 2014

Dear ALAC members,

following up on my earlier message to the list concerning the ICANN
Enhancing Accountability Plan, as well as my update on today's ALAC
call, please be so kind to find a proposal from the Registry
Constituency with a follow-up set of points.

Since the ALAC has not so far drafted any text for the Public Comment
period which we have displayed on https://community.icann.org/x/7g3xAg
may I suggest that we consider supporting the points made below?

As the closing date for this public comment is this Saturday, I would
ideally like to hear your concerns in the next 24H and if there are no
objections, it would be worth considering conducting an ALAC vote on a
Statement that takes those points.

Looking forward to your kind feedback.

Best regards,

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond