[ALAC] ALAC Chair Candidate Announcement

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 00:29:55 UTC 2014

No objection   to  Alan's  nomination.  He has  big shoes  to fill given
the excellent  job  that  Olivier has  done  in raising the positive
reputation of  ALAC in the ICANN ecosystem.  Alan  brings  another  set of
 skills  building on Olivier and Cheryl's  contribution to the position.

Glenn

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
skype  gmcknight