[ALAC] ALAC Chair Candidate Announcement

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 21:23:57 UTC 2014

And  now it is formally announced may I offer Alan my heartfelt
congratulations on his appointment to  this important Leadership role...

On Sep 10, 2014 7:01 AM, "Heidi Ullrich" <Heidi.Ullrich at icann.org> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Following up on the Call for Nominations for the ALAC Chair, as of the
deadline of 3 September 2014 Alan Greenberg was the only candidate that had
been named.

> Alan accepted the nomination on 20 August 2014.
>
> Please see the At-Large ALAC and RALO Elections, Selections and
Appointments - 2014 Workspace<
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+ALAC+and+RALO+Elections%2C+Selections+and+Appointments+-+2014>
for additional information.

> Olivier Crépin-Leblond, Chair of the ALAC, will send a note of the next
steps shortly.

> Regards,
>
> Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie
Peregrine and Terri Agnew
> ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
> E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org
<applewebdata://68497759-1B04-4F9B-84B7-B9445B8F305F/Regards,%20Heidi%20Ullrich,%20Silvia%20Vivanco,%20Matt%20Ashtiani,%20Ariel%20Liang,%20Gisella%20Gruber,%
20Nathalie%20Peregrine%20and%20Julia%20Charvolen%20ICANN%20Policy%20Staff%20in%20support%20of%20ALACmailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org

https://www.facebook.com/icann.atlarge>