[ALAC] Fwd: A CWG to develop an IANA stewardship transition proposal

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Sep 25 12:55:00 UTC 2014

Dear Tijani,

thank you for your follow-up. I do not know whether observers need to
register with the ALAC. They might quite openly follow or stop following
the discussion. No doubt we'll have a few designated observed from the
IANA Issues WG. We'll discuss this point on the IANA Issues WG shortly.
Kindest regards,

Olivier