[ALAC] Fwd: RE: Joint SO-AC-SG-C Submission on ICANN's Enhancing ICANN Accountabitliy Plan -- Clarifying Questions

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Wed Sep 24 12:20:09 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I have concerns with point 4 as what Alan has said is true.

Maybe it could be added something like 3/4 of board members? I suggest
this because if a board member should abstain for whatever reason,
then we wouldn't have unanimous voting.

Does that make sense? Happy to clarify if not clear enough.

Best regards,

León

Enviado desde mi iPhone