[ALAC] Call for Membership of the ATLAS II Implementation Taskforce

Raf Fatani Raf at SASIconsult.com
Mon Sep 22 19:25:16 UTC 2014

Would you kindly add me to the working group please.

Kind Regards,

Raf
Rafid A Y Fatani Eng. MA. Ph.D. (Exon)
Policy and Stakeholder Relations Director

Disclaimer

This message and its attachments are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, please email the sender and delete this message and any attachments from your system. Further, you should not disclose, copy, distribute or use this message and any attachments.