[ALAC] Fwd: RE: Joint SO-AC-SG-C Submission on ICANN's Enhancing ICANN Accountabitliy Plan -- Clarifying Questions

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Sep 19 19:23:35 UTC 2014

Dear ALAC members,

please be so kind to find below the ICANN CEO's response to the letter
by Chairs of Supporting Organisations, Advisory Committees, Stakeholder
Groups and Constituencies which had included a long set of questions.

This response should be taken into account should the ALAC decide to
comment further on the 21 day public comment period that is currently
open at https://community.icann.org/x/7g3xAg , closing on 27 September 2014.

Warm regards,

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond
ALAC Chair

ps. attachment error corrected in this message