[ALAC] IMPORTANT: Call for Nominations for the 2015 ALAC Leadership Team (ALT)

Beran Gillen - Yahoo berangillen at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 17 18:18:56 UTC 2014

Dear all

I would like to support the nomination of Tijani  as ALT representative for the Africa region,  Leon Sanchez for the LAC Region, Raf Fatani for the AP region and Olivier for the European region.

Beran

"There is nothing more difficult to arrange and more dangerous to carry through than initiating change..." Machiavelli

Sent from my iPhone