[ALAC] Call for Nominations for the 2015 ALAC Leadership Team (ALT)

Heidi Ullrich Heidi.Ullrich at icann.org
Sun Sep 14 00:02:17 UTC 2014

Hi Leon,

Thank you for informing staff that you accept your nomination for the positon of ALT Member from the LAC Region.

Also, thank you for your seconding of the nomination of Raf Fatani for the positon of ALT Member from the AP region, support of Tijani Ben Jemaa for the position of ALT Vice-Chair (Africa) and Olivier for the position of ALT Vice-Chair (Europe).

Finally, thank you for your support of Cheryl Langdon-Orr for the positon of ALAC Liaison to the GNSO.

This information has been recorded on the Selection Workspace.

Kind regards,
Heidi