[ALAC] Call for Nominations for the 2015 ALAC Leadership Team (ALT)

Fatima Cambronero fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 14:29:39 UTC 2014

Dear All,

I second the nomination of Raf Fatani to the ALT for the AP region.

I would also support the nomination of Leon Felipe Sanchez to the ALT for
the LAC region.

I consider in this stage of changes and renovations, the ALAC and At-Large
community will benefit with the inputs and work of two new generation
members as Raf and Leon

I hope ALAC could allow the space for these young and experienced
colleagues.

Best Regards,

Fatima