[ALAC] Acceptance of my Nomination, by ALAC Member Tijani, to serve as the ALAC GNSO Liaison

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 01:50:13 UTC 2014

as the next ALAC Liaison to the GNSO Council, by Tijani;  Please note with
this email to the list as my formal acceptance of this nomination, in
accordance with the ALAC ROP's

I would also like to thank Tijani for the confidence he has shown in me
being able to follow Alan, and undertake this vital role, and should I be
confirmed/selected by the ALAC to to do so,  I promise to do my very best
to maintain the extraordinary high standard of service in this capacity
that Alan has performed over so many years...

*Cheryl Langdon-O**rr ...  *(CLO)

about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr
[image: Cheryl Langdon-Orr on about.me]
  <http://about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr>