[ALAC] Appointment of Liaisons

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Sep 12 23:33:29 UTC 2014

Dear ALAC members,

it is now time to select liaisons. As our liaisons have served us very
well and as the work of a liaison involves building a strong, stable and
robust bridge between our community and the community they liaise to,
the Rules of Procedures allow for their reconfirmation without opening
nominations (specifically for ccNSO, SSAC and .MOBI).

For your information our current liaisons are:
- ccNSO: Maureen Hilyard
- SSAC: Julie Hammer
- .MOBI: Murray McKercher

An ALAC consensus call confirmed the renewal of their term.

They have served us very well and have been praised by the communities
in which they have been the ALAC's ambassadors, so I am thrilled they
will continue to do so for another term. A liaison position is not an
easy task to assume, so congratulations Maureen, Julie and Murray!

Of course, with Alan Greenberg appointed the next ALAC Chair, his
GNSO liaison position will become vacant, thus At-Large Staff have sent a
call for nominations for the GNSO liaison position only.

Kindest regards,

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond
ALAC Chair