[ALAC] Fwd: RE: [ALAC-Announce] Congratulations to Alan Greenberg - next ALAC Chair

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Sep 12 23:31:55 UTC 2014

FYI

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	RE: [ALAC-Announce] Congratulations to Alan Greenberg - next
ALAC Chair
Date: 	Sat, 13 Sep 2014 00:29:23 +0100
From: 	Tijani BENJEMAA <tijani.benjemaa at topnet.tn>
To: 	'Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond' <ocl at gih.com>,
alac-announce at atlarge-lists.icann.org

Congratulation again to Alan.

Since Alan is now the new ALAC Chair, and wouldn’t be able to continue
being the ALAC liaison to GNSO, I would like to nominate Cheryl as the
new liaison replacing Alan.

Cheryl has been for longtime our liaison to the ccNSO, and she did very
well. I don’t see a better liaison to the GNSO than her.

*Tijani BEN JEMAA*

Executive Director

Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations (*FMAI*)

Phone:  + 216 41 649 605

Mobile: + 216 98 330 114

Fax:       + 216 70 853 376