[ALAC] Acknowledgment of Second At-Large Summit Declaration

Sébastien Bachollet sebastien at bachollet.com
Fri Sep 12 17:40:51 UTC 2014

Hello Evan,
Thanks for your question.

I am one of the 3.
(I don’t know what is public or not, then I will not put their name here and
talk on their behalf.)

And my suggestion was to add the following text:
and will study possible plans to make the At-Large summit a regular
occurrence.

May I suggest that in the work currently done by At-Large to « explain » the
declaration, to add the idea (request, demande…) of a regular occurrence of
ATLAS, as a conclusion?

Ready to answer other question and to help.
All the best

Sébastien Bachollet
+33 6 07 66 89 33
Blog: http://sebastien.bachollet.fr/