[ALAC] [IANA-issues] draft charter

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn
Mon Oct 27 23:10:56 UTC 2014

Thank you Olivier for your mail.

This paragraph is to say that the accountability for the administration of
the IANA functions in an accountable and accepted manner after the
transition is dealt with by the CWG (IANA Stewardship  transition), and thus
is out of the scope of the CCWG on ICANN accountability and governance.

I do understand the confusion you may have because this paragraph was put
under the scope of the work stream 2, which is wrong. I will propose to move
it above the definition of the work stream scopes.

----

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director

Phone:  + 216 41 649 605