[ALAC] URGENT CONSENSUS CALL: IANA Stewardship CWG Face-to-Face meeting

Fatima Cambronero fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 21:52:58 UTC 2014

Dear Alan, All,

I realize that I answered only to Alan.

My answer to both questions is YES.

In first place I would prefer that we can find a replacement from the same
region of the member of the group that cannot attend but if we don't have
qualified candidates from the same region, I will be fine with a qualified
candidate from a different region.

About the second question, I would prefer a consensus from ALAC members
about the name of person who replace the member who cannot attend. Then if
we cannot reach consensus, I think ALT should select the names of
replacement.

Thanks Alan for raising this important issue.

Best Regards,

Fatima