[ALAC] 24H CONSENSUS CALL: appointment of members of the "Cross Community Working Group to Develop an IANA Stewardship Transition Proposal on Naming Related Functions"

Subrenat, Jean-Jacques jjs at dyalog.net
Sat Oct 4 18:56:03 UTC 2014

I agree.
Jean-Jacques.

----- Mail original -----
De: "Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond" <ocl at gih.com>
À: "alac Working List" <alac at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Cc: "staff >> ICANN AtLarge Staff" <staff at atlarge.icann.org>
Envoyé: Samedi 4 Octobre 2014 01:08:29
Objet: [ALAC] 24H CONSENSUS CALL: appointment of members of the "Cross Community Working Group to Develop an IANA Stewardship Transition Proposal on Naming Related Functions"

Dear ALAC members,

please be so kind to find the email below that I have sent to the
members of the At-Large Ad-hoc WG on the Transition of US Government
Stewardship of the IANA Functions.

The message is self explanatory.

Due to time pressures, this is a 24H consensus call to the ALAC, on
whether there are any objections from ALAC members concerning the
candidates below to be appointed by the ALAC as full members of the
"Cross Community Working Group to Develop an IANA Stewardship Transition
Proposal on Naming Related Functions".

With no objections, the candidate names would be deemed as being
satisfactory to be transmitted to the Staff member in charge of
supporting the "Cross Community Working Group to Develop an IANA
Stewardship Transition Proposal on Naming Related Functions" as full
member appointees from the ALAC, with a note that the candidate's name
for the NARALO region is pending.

As mentioned below, due to the nature of the appointment of persons,
objections can be made in private to Staff and/or me.

Kind regards,

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond
ALAC Chair