[ALAC] ALS certification and decertification votes

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 00:47:33 UTC 2014

Evan's emend on Sala's intervention improves the proposal.

Here's something else. The advisory from the RALO on certification is open
on list and archived. So to my mind it is entirely appropriate that a 'no
decision' from the RALO ought to adjourn the certification process, sine
die.

-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799