[ALAC] ALS certification and decertification votes

h.raiche at internode.on.net h.raiche at internode.on.net
Fri Oct 3 16:57:55 UTC 2014

Just when I thought this was sorted!

I agree with Evan's description of what seemed to be the majority view - and originally thought that was what we all agreed upon.

My suggestion now is to have ALAC members respond ONLY if Evan's summary is not correct.  That way, silence (and hopefully less emails in everyone's in
box) will mean that the general consensus reached is as Evan describes.

Holly

On Sat 04/10/14 12:54 AM , Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org sent: