[ALAC] REVISED: Follow-up on the ALAC Advice to the Board regarding PICs

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri Nov 14 00:45:51 UTC 2014

As you have seen, Olivier had identified a number of changes to the
document which made it more grammatically correct, clarified the
meaning, or otherwise improved the document. None of the changes
altered the overall intent or tone of the document.

I am attaching the new version as well as a redline version showing
the changes.

The vote was not halted during this process. If anyone who voted
before this change was posted feels they must change their vote,
please let Ariel know.

I do apologize for the haste with which this was done and the
resultant problems. I do believe that the timing was important, and
we can only hope that we will be successful in changing how these new
TLDs are rolled out.