[ALAC] Follow-up on the ALAC Advice to the Board regarding PICs

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Nov 13 19:34:03 UTC 2014

Evan, I believe that all (or most) of the changes
that Olivier is suggesting are cosmetic and do
not at all change the intent or meaning of the
statement. If I had more time, I probably would
have caught most last night. Please try to make
these changes and I will get it reported (and a
formal note of explanation to the ALAC) when I return in a few hours.

Alan