[ALAC] URGENT: For review - Final Version of Enhancing ICANN Accountability CWG Charter

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed Nov 12 15:47:05 UTC 2014

PEOPLE ARE COMMENTING ON VARIOUS LISTS BUT NO ONE
IS PUTTING ANYTHING ON THE WIKI - https://community.icann.org/x/JjDxAg.

This Charter is going to multiple AC/SOs. Any
amendment that will actually take effect must be
approved by all of them, so we need agreement on
specific wording and we must send to other
AC/SOs. OTHERWISE WE ARE JUST WASTING OUR TIME.

I NOTE THE GNSO MAY VOTE ON APPROVING THIS MOTION
TOMORROW AND OUR COMMENT PERIOD CLOSES IN JUST OVER 8 HOURS.

Alan